By Charles Wilhelm
Charles Wilhelm's final starting place education has reworked millions of horses into extra responsive, mannerly partners. during this booklet, Wilhelm trains you to exploit his attempted and precise rules in education your horse. move contained in the horse's brain to determine how he thinks and learns, so that you can speak in a language your horse knows. detect why and the way starting place education works. Wilhelm's uniquely profitable tools may also help you construct a courting that is extra worthwhile for either you and your horse--one that lasts a lifetime.
* become aware of why operating together with your horse could be fun--and why you want to cease if it isn't
* learn how to establish your horse's emotional point and character type
* discover the 10 secrets and techniques your horse needs he might inform you
* comprehend why consistency is key in constructing wanted behavior
* converse along with your horse utilizing the right mix of strain and unencumber, endurance, endurance, and conscientious follow-through
* realize why it truly is by no means, ever the horse's fault
By Mary Bromiley
Mary Bromiley explains the technological know-how of health and the way the newest medical wisdom may be utilized to accomplish numerous degrees of conditioning, either one of horse and rider. education is as vital for the rider because the horse on the way to create a profitable blend. the writer, who's a professional on either human and equine athletic functionality, with many winners - horses and jockeys - to her credits, rigorously indicates how the functionality of every can most sensible supplement the opposite and the way accurately selected tack supplies a aggressive aspect.
By Katherine Quesenberry DVM MPH Diplomate ABVP, James W. Carpenter MS DVM Dipl ACZM
A concise consultant to the care of small mammals, Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents: medical drugs and Surgery covers the stipulations visible pretty much in veterinary perform. The e-book emphasizes preventive drugs in addition to subject matters together with ailment administration, ophthalmology, dentistry, and zoonosis. greater than four hundred illustrations exhibit key suggestions concerning radiographic interpretation, proper anatomy, and diagnostic, surgical, and healing suggestions. Now in complete colour, this variation provides assurance of extra surgeries and expands insurance of zoonotic affliction. From editors Katherine Quesenberry and James W. chippie, in addition to a staff of professional participants, the "Pink publication" presents an authoritative, unmarried resource of knowledge that's difficult to discover elsewhere.
- A logical organization makes it speedy and simple to discover vital details, with every one part dedicated to a unmarried animal and chapters inside each one part equipped by means of physique system.
- Over 400 photographs and illustrations spotlight key strategies equivalent to radiographic interpretation and the details of diagnostic, surgical, and healing techniques.
- A bankruptcy on ophthalmology offers hard-to-find info on eye take care of ferrets, rabbits, rodents, and different small mammals.
- Coverage of preventive medicine comprises uncomplicated biology, husbandry, and regimen care of the fit animal.
- The drug formulary provides dosage directions for ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, rats/mice, prairie canines, hedgehogs, and sugar gliders.
- Chapter outlines supply at-a-glance overviews of the contents of every chapter.
- Handy tables and charts make it effortless to discover key information.
- Expanded Zoonotic Diseases chapter provides extra intensity besides the most recent info at the emerging capability for sickness transmission to people as unique pets turn into extra popular.
- Additional surgeries for every species are incorporated, a few with step by step directions observed by way of colour pictures and line drawings.
- Full-color images convey the occasionally minute constructions of those small animals and make exact diagnoses more uncomplicated, particularly for lymphoproliferative ailments of rabbits, endoscopy, cytology, and hematology.
Printed textual content plus totally searchable digital entry.
By Richard Bartlett, Patricia Bartlett
Эффектно раскрашенные, эти центральноамериканские лягушки успешнее выживают в сосудах, содержащих растения с широкими листьями. В книге приводятся детальные сведения по уходу и содержанию. Выпуски растущей серии «Руководства по содержанию амфибий и рептилий» содержат факты и советы, полезные для любителей содержания змей, ящериц, лягушек и прочих. Читатели найдут советы по всем аспектам содержания, от выбора здоровых экземпляров и определения пола при разведении до конструирования подходящих убежищ. Несмотря на свой небольшой объем, книги серии полны полезной информации и украшены иллюстрациями высокого качество. Каждая книга содержит от 50 до seventy five фотографий, библиографию и предметный казатель.
Доп. информация: Файл является рипом с сайта Google Books. Этим определяется отсутствие некоторых страниц (до 20% от общего числа) и невысокое разрешение сканирования (около a hundred dpi).
Мои раздачи биологических определителей, справочников, учебных пособий и монографийБудьте добры, нажмите на кнопку Сказать "Спасибо"!
By Myrna M. Milani
This e-book is helping new or potential puppy proprietor s examine all of the variables of getting a puppy, then use that ok nowledge to choose the simplest puppy and top programme to fulfill t inheritor particular wishes. '
By Colin Vogel
From regimen strategies equivalent to clipping, trimming, and shoeing, to extra important topics reminiscent of grazing standards and dietary wishes, Complete Horse Care Manual is the main authoritative and available booklet on horse care. With greater than 650 particularly commissioned colour pictures and diagrams, Complete Horse Care Manual tells you the way to supply average care and a focus on your horse, the way to defend opposed to illnesses, and while to hunt expert scientific awareness.
By Schroeder, Valerie; Suckow, Mark A
Very important organic beneficial properties Husbandry administration Veterinary Care Experimental technique assets and extra Information.
By Barbara K. Seeber
The 1st full-length examine of animals in Jane Austen, Barbara ok. Seeber's ebook situates the author's paintings in the critical debates approximately human-animal family that started within the eighteenth century and persevered into Austen's lifetime. Seeber indicates that Austen's writings continuously align the objectification of nature with that of girls and that Austen affiliates the searching, taking pictures, racing, and eating of animals with the domination of girls. Austen's advanced depictions of the use and abuse of nature additionally problem postcolonial readings that interpret, for instance, Fanny Price's rejoicing in nature as a party of England's imperial energy. In Austen, searching and the possessing of animals are markers of station and a prerogative of energy over others, whereas her illustration of the hierarchy of foodstuff, the place meat occupies most sensible place, is pointed out with a human-nature dualism that objectifies not just nature, but additionally the ladies who're anticipated to serve foodstuff to males. In putting Austen's texts within the context of animal-rights arguments that arose within the past due eighteenth and early 19th centuries, Seeber expands our realizing of Austen's participation in major societal issues and makes a big contribution to animal, gender, nutrition, and empire reviews within the 19th century.
By Mary E. Sweeney
It is a advisor to assist and help with the care and maintenance for Discus fish. comprises tank necessities and basic details that incorporates well-being and breeding details.